AWeber’s PermissionPledge™ Protects Your Privacy and Inbox.
This website belongs to Elite Push Inc. who uses AWeber to responsibly manage their email marketing campaign
What Does This Mean?
- We will send you email if you give us permission to do so (by subscribing to their mailing list). We will respect your permission.
- We will only send you email that is related to what you subscribed to and why you subscribed.
- We will abide by AWeber’s anti-spam rules and anti-spam laws like CAN-SPAM.
- You can unsubscribe whenever you want with a click of your mouse.
What If I Want To Unsubscribe?
- At the end of every email you receive from this website you will see an unsubscribe link.
- Click on that link and you will see an unsubscribe page with two columns marked “Subscribed” and “Unsubscribed”.
- Click on the button in the “Unsubscribed” column. We will immediately unsubscribe you!
How Does AWeber Prevent Spam and Protect Inboxes?
- They review customers’ mailing lists with a variety of automatic tests.
- Their staff manually reviews mailing lists for any signs of irresponsible emailing.
- This two-pronged approach has helped keep spammers off AWeber ever since they started managing email in 1998.
To make sure we can keep them off, they share ideas with others in several email industry and anti-spam groups like the Messaging Anti-Abuse Working Group, the Anti-Phishing Working Group and the Online Trust Alliance.
Report Abuse – Help Us Stamp Out Spam!
If you feel you have received spam from an AWeber user, please report it to their Anti-Abuse Team immediately. You can email us at email@example.com.